Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Whimsical Jelly Sandwich

So this is the week that I not only had my virgin trip to Icing, but I also received my wonderful Secret Valentine present from my Polish Addict's group on Facebook.  Which had in it FIVE amazing polishes all the way from Sweden!  Be still, my polish covered heart.

And then I had to stop by the grocery store, and I checked out the polishes and nail stuff (like always) and realized they had the highly lemming'ed Revlon Whimsical!  What is a lacquer lover to do?

Wear as many of them as possible at one time.


The makings of a delicious jelly sandwich.  L-R, Revlon Whimsical, Icing Written in the Stars, Viva la Diva 127.






I love it.  It's so squishy and full of interesting glitter bits and stars that catch and reflect the light in little flashes of rainbow goodness.  After taking the pictures, I now see that it's doing the dreaded Seche Vite shrink at the tips giving me some VNL.  Luckily I have a lovely silver holo glitter polish in the corner of my eye that would work perfectly as a French tip with this combination.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm liking the star glitter a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it with the stars, LOTS, now the Suck-A-Leech-eeeeee.....on the other hand, well you now know why Suck-a-leech-eeeee........sucks so bad with glitter...boo.....damn leeches, teeee...heeeeee.......

    ReplyDelete